Automatic Proportional Fertilizer Injectors
Economical, flexible and easy-to-use, the Add-It™ Automatic Proportional Fertilizer Injectors is ideal for residential and greenhouse use including feeding lawns, shrubs, trees, flowers, raised beds, vines and potted plants automatically, without a pump, spreaders or hoses. Available in one pint, it is designed to feed your plants using any liquid fertilizer nutrients or premixed liquid of water-soluble granular fertilizer through your drip irrigation, micro sprinkler, misting or sprinklers system. Add-It™ Automatic Proportional Automatic Fertilizer Injectors are designed for use under the water pressure presented in any the irrigation system with up to 60 PSI.
1 Pint Proportional Fertilizer Injector
Economical, flexible and easy-to-use, the Add-It™ 1-Pint (.47 L) Automatic Proportional Fertilizer Injector is ideal for feeding lawns, shrubs, trees, flowers, raised beds, vines and potted plants automatically without a pump, spreaders or hoses. It is constructed of heavy-walled, UV-resistant PVC without any moving parts for maintenance free operation. No pump or outside power source is required. Simply use the Add-It™ Automatic Proportional Fertilizer Injector to apply the optimum rate of preset fertilizer or additive to benefit your plants with no leftover residues or minerals.
- An Economical way to apply nutrients
- Simple and Easy to Install
- Constructed of heavy-walled, UV-resistant PVC without any moving parts for maintenance free operation
- Work with any liquid or water-soluble dry fertilizers
- No pump or outside power source is required
- Apply fertilizer proportionately and evenly throughout a drip system or conventional sprinkler irrigation system with no pressure loss and without any moving parts
- Ideal for residential, commercial, greenhouse and nurseries
- The liquid fertilizer applied is absorbed easily by a plant’s root system
- The Add-It® fertilizer injector has received the prestigious AE50 award of recognition from the American Society of Agricultural Engineers for outstanding innovations in product design
How Add-It™ Proportional Automatic Fertilizer Injectors Operate
The fertilizer additive is placed into the Add-It™ Automatic Proportional Automatic Fertilizer Injector canister and it does not become diluted as the irrigation system operates. Through a unique hydraulic design, a small amount of water is diverted from the main line flowing through the unit canister and then is forced into the top. A slight pressure differential is created between the inlet and the outlet drawing the fertilizer out from the bottom of the canister. The water coming into the top of the Add-It™ Proportional Automatic Fertilizer Injector canister is lighter than the solution of fertilizer in it. The liquid fertilizer solution has a heavier specific gravity than the water. Therefore, the water sits on top of the solution of fertilizer, not mixing with it. The distribution of the fertilizer is the same from beginning to end. After the fertilizer solution has been dispensed, the canister will contain only water.